and why it
is so great
Relationship Therapy St. Paul
Pamela Lipe, M.S.,
Looking for relief from problems and wanting better relationships?
Learn more about how Relationship Therapy can help you find the
- Are you worried your marriage or relationship is falling apart?
- Has communication in your relationship completely broken
- Does it seem like your conflicts never get settled?
joy you once had even during these difficult financial times. You
can get the help you need to set the groundwork for a collaborative
and loving partnership for life. You don't have to live with an
unhappy marriage or relationship. To improve your
communication, attend a Better Marriage Class
- Have you had painful or traumatic experiences that you can't
seem to "get over?"
- Do you have nightmares that just won't stop?
Learn more about how EMDR can eliminate symptoms of PTSD
and bring you the relief you deserve. What is EMDR?
- Do you feel sad most days?
- Do you experience fatigue and loss of interest?
- Have you lost your appetite but find yourself eating too
Find out more about symptoms and treatment for depression.
- Are you feeling stressed out and worried?
- Problems with sleep?
- Not sure if you are depressed or anxious? But you know you
We can work together to help you learn new ways to relax and deal
with stress. Find out more about symptoms and treatment for
If you have been experiencing some symptoms of anxiety or
depression, you would likely benefit from therapy. You don't have
to live with these symptoms. There is relief. Call to schedule an
appointment to begin feeling better quickly. 651-414-9793 or e-
mail me at www.PamLipe@yahoo.com
Licensed since 1989.
My practice of Marriage Counseling and treatment for trauma, depression and anxiety serves the following communities:
Maplewood, Woodbury, North St. Paul, Saint Paul, Oakdale, Roseville, Stillwater, Hudson, Afton, Lakeville, and other Eastern
Suburbs of the Twin Cities, Minnesota and Western Wisconsin
Meeting with an experience and caring counselor might be